Below, you can find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of cookies are used on this website and how to configure them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.</p >
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can go from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies we use on this website
|own||wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Session||This cookie is used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|Advertising||_fbp||2021-10-31||Used by Facebook to serve a number of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.|
|Advertising||_gcl_au||2021-10-31||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with the efficiency of advertising on different websites using their services|
|Analytics||_gid||2021-08-03||Analytics, related to Google Analytics used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||_ga||2 years||Analytics, related to Google Analytics used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||Google analytics||1 year||Includes information related to the campaign. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you disable it|
In addition to using our configuration panel, you can disable or configure the cookies that are installed on your computer, by configuring your internet browser.
The following are links to the configuration instructions for the most common browsers:
Remember that some features of the website content are only available if you allow the installation of cookies in your browser. If you block the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access all or part of the Website or some of its features.